Partridge Hill - Thursday, January 15, 2015
Do you look through your apartment and see items everywhere? Do you wish you could de-clutter your apartment and have it nice and organized? If so, below are a few points on great ways to de-clutter your area and make it more efficient.
- Make a List - Make a list of the places/areas in your apartment that you want to de-clutter. Start with the easiest area to clean and when finished with the one area stop. Do a little at a time so it does not become overwhelming.
- Determine what you no longer need - We all have those "items" that we hang onto year after year because we're just not ready to let it go but in all reality there is no purpose for them. Start with determining what items fall into that category and remove them from your life. Categories: "Keep in Room"; "Put Away in Another Room"; "Donate"; "Sell"; "Trash"; and "Recycle"
- Complete each task COMPLETELY - When you start to organize a section, stick to that section. Do not start in one area and move onto the next before the original area has been finished. If you have items you are giving to friends, charity and/or recycling, make sure you remove those items from your apartment right away. If you tend to leave them sitting inside your apartment for too long it will remain in that spot.
- Be Prepare - Make sure before you start this process you have plenty of cardboard boxes, garbage bags and recycling bins on hand. Also, ensure you give yourself some extra time to complete the task. Good things come with time!
Partridge Hill - Monday, January 12, 2015
You've been non-stop for the past month with all the anticipation of the holidays. The trees & menorahs are down and the decorations are gone. Your emotional roller coaster of the holiday season, filled with family, fun, food and happiness has come to a halt. The post holiday blues are starting to set it. Many people find themselves feeling sad and lonely. Now that the New Year is here, take a look at some tips for combating the January Blues. Best of luck!
- Find a reason for your blues, acknowledge and work to resolve
- Reevaluate your budget in efforts to reduce any hole in your bank account, after you have just spent a large sum of money
- Gent enough rest and exercise
- Get outside! A few minutes of sun a day can improve your happiness substantially
- Start planning or take a trip
Partridge Hill - Wednesday, December 31, 2014
Looking for ideas on a New Year Resolution??? Well your in luck, because we have the top 10 resolutions for 2015 listed below to hopefully help you decide. No matter what your resolution may be for 2015, we wish you all a happy, safe and prosperous year ahead!
Top 10 Popular New Year Resolutions
- Spend more time with family
- Quit Smoking
- Lose Weight & Get Fit
- Improve overall self
- Remove the Stress from your life
- Quit drinking alcohol
- Improve your Finances
- Achieve Good Grades
- Settle Down
- Volunteer to help others
Partridge Hill - Wednesday, December 24, 2014
From all of us at Rosetti Properties, we wish you and yours a healthy and happy holiday season and a prosperous New Year!
Partridge Hill - Wednesday, December 17, 2014
We all know how much food (good & bad) we consume during the holiday season and how we feel after it's all said and done! Well, we have something to offer to help with that feeling. Our property has a magnificent 24 hour Fitness Room with equipment for everyone's fitness ability!
With our state of the art machines, all different size dumb bells and T.V. for your use - you should be able to get your fitness routine started in time for the New Year's Resolution. So come on down any time - day or night and experience our wonderful fitness room!
Partridge Hill - Friday, December 12, 2014
Here's a quick, easy, yummy and thoughtful gift idea...
Santa's Cookies in a Jar:
What you will need for the tags:
- Card Stock
- Glue Dots
What you will need for the jar:
- 1 quart Mason Jar
- 1 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour, spooned into measuring cup & leveled
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup of M&Ms
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4-3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (depends on if you have room)
- Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together
- Layer all the ingredients in a 1 quart mason jar in the order list
- Create jar tags on card stock and cut out
- Attached recipe tags to front and back of jar with glue dots
Partridge Hill - Wednesday, December 03, 2014
Are you looking for something festive to do with your spouse, family members and/or with friends? Why not venture down to Washington Park and experience the 18th Annual Capital Holiday Lights In The Park? The park is open this year from November 20, 2014 through January 3, 2015. The Holiday Lights has more than 125 displays and scenes that you can drive through and experience to help you get into the Holiday Spirit!
And for all of the Santa admirers, he will be at the Washington Park Lake House through December 23rd to meet and greet all the children. Along with Santa, there will be your favorite reindeer and friends with crafts and refreshments at the Lake House.
Hours of Operation
- Sunday - Thursday: 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Friday & Saturday: 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Passenger Vehicles (Capacity Max 9): $15.00
- Commercial Vehicles & Vans (Capacity of 12 - 18): $25.00
- Commercial Vehicles & Cans (Capacity of 19 - 28): $50.00
- School Busses: $75.00
- Commercial Coaches: $100.00
Partridge Hill - Friday, November 28, 2014
Joyfully we ask all Partridge Hill residents to join us at our annual Holiday Buffet on Tuesday December 9th, 2014 from 5 pm - 7 pm. This is a perfect time to come together with your neighbors and enjoy the season. We ask that your RSVP to the Rental Office by December 4th, 2014 - (518) 283-0131.
During the Holiday Party we will also be accepting non-perishable food items to donate to the regional food bank. The food bank container is currently located at the club house for your donation.
We look forward to seeing everyone at our holiday party this year!
Partridge Hill - Monday, November 24, 2014
I don't know about you but we sure are excited for Thanksgiving with the turkey and all the side dishes to consume, as well as some family time. Whether you are having a large or small gathering, Thanksgiving is a time to give thanks for what you have.
With the holiday in mind, below is some information for the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade as well as one of our favorite holiday recipes.
2014 Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade - It wouldn't be Thanksgiving without watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade to kick off the holiday. From the over the top floats, to the bigger than life balloons, the parade has something to offer for all age groups. This will be the 88th year of the Macy's parade that is seen by more than 3.5 million people in New York and 50 million people at home. This parade begins at 9 am EST and will be televised on local stations.
Libby's Famous Pumpkin Pie - https://www.verybestbaking.com/recipes/18470/libbys-famous-pumpkin-pie/
Partridge Hill - Tuesday, November 18, 2014
With the holiday season right around the corner what could be better then a Holiday Shopping Event! This Sunday November 23rd from 11 am to 3 pm we will be holding a Holiday Shopping Event with several different vendors, door prizes and snacks. Make sure you come down and enjoy this spectacular shopping event and invite your friends to enjoy in the fun!