We get it, only so many friends and family can stay the night at your apartment before things become chaotic and crowded. To ease the stress of hosting out of town guests we’ve put together a guide of local accommodations. All within 15 minutes of Partridge Hill, it will be easy to meet up with your guests in the morning or drop them off at their hotel in the evening.
- Gardner Farm Inn – Located just minutes away from Rensselaer, this historic inn offers you so much more than a standard hotel. You’ll be able to start your morning with a breakfast created from locally sourced fresh ingredients while staying in touch with their complimentary Wi-Fi connection. You’ll also enjoy free parking and much more!
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites East Greenbush – Everything that you could want from a modern hotel is available at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites East Greenbush. Included with your stay is a complimentary breakfast, Wi-Fi internet connection, and an on-site fitness center. Additional perks include a bilingual staff (Spanish and English speaking), a sports grill restaurant that’s within walking distance, and an indoor pool that can help you make the most out of your trip.
- Residence Inn® by Marriott East Greenbush – This Hotel is part of the Marriott Family, meaning it lives up to a high standard of excellence. It provides you with free breakfast, an on-site fitness room (containing weights and cardiovascular equipment), an indoor pool, tennis and volleyball courts, and residential styling in your room – so you’ll feel right at home.
- Renaissance Albany Hotel – The Renaissance Albany Hotel is just over five miles from Partridge Hill and offers guests modern rooms and amenities. Stay in the heart of the Capital of New York State and be within walking distance of the Empire State Plaza, the NYS Legislative Office Building, and the Hudson River. Rooms are spacious and luxuriously decorated, and the hotel features a fitness center, restaurant, bar, library lounge, and more.
- Fairfield Inn and Suites – Guests can enjoy staying in downtown Albany and being within walking distance to the Empire State Plaza, the Times Union Center, the Palace Theatre, and more! Thoughtfully designed rooms and suites, free WiFi and breakfast, and a fitness center ensure a comfortable stay. Partridge Hill is a quick 10-minute drive, so guests won’t have far to go once you’re done exploring for the day.
If your guests have never been to the Capital Region, make sure you bring them to some of our favorite places throughout the area. We also have guides on local restaurants and parks to make planning your days easy and fun.