With Winter right around the corner, it's time to enjoy all the wonderful outside activities that Fall has to offer. One of our favorite activities is apple picking! With the amount of local orchards within the capital district there's sure to be a favorite spot for everyone to enjoy. Whether you are looking to pick your own apples, sample homemade apple cider and donuts or bring the children to go for a hay ride or run through the corn maze there's plenty to do to accommodate all range of ages.
Below are a few links to local orchards within the capital district that have fantastic farms to get your apple fix with!
1. Bowman Orchards - 157 Sugar Hill Rd, Rexford, NY | Phone: (518) 371-2042 | Website: http://www.bowmanorchards.com/
2. Golden Harvest Farms - 3074 US Rte 9, Valatie, NY, 12184 | Phone: (518) 758-7683 | Website: http://www.goldenharvestfarms.com/
3. Good Orchards - 1297 Brookview Station Rd, Castleton, NY, 12033 | Phone: (518) 732-7317 | Website: http://www.goold.com/
4. Indian Ladder Farms - 342 Altamont Rd, Altamont, NY | Phone: (518) 765-2956 | Website: http://www.indianladderfarms.com/
5. Love Apple Farm - 1421 Route 9H, Ghent, NY, 12075 | Phone: (518) 828-5048 | Website: http://www.loveapplefarm.com/
6. Malta Ridge Orchard - 107 Van Aemem Rd, Ballston Spa, NY, 12020 | Phone: (518) 365-6015 | Website: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Malta-Ridge-Orchard-Gardens/203429386408786
In spirit of the fall season, please join us at the Rental Office, between Wednesday October 1st - Friday October 3rd for some cider and apple cider donuts. Say hello to your Property Manager Donna and Maintenance Staff while in the office.