At Partridge Hill Apartments, we go out of our way to help people whether they’re stopping by for a tour, or just need a helping hand. On that note, we’ve put together a helpful guide of entertaining activities for people who live in or are new to the area.
1. See a movie at the Regal Cinema – You can catch the most popular new films at this theater in East Greenbush, NY. It’s also conveniently located near several popular restaurants.
2. Take your family to the Funplex Fun Park – Go-karts, miniature golf, batting cages, bumper boats, rock wall climbing and bank shot basketball are just some of the attractions that are fun for everyone at this park.
3. Ice skate at Hudson Valley Community College – Starting in October, the public can enjoy Hudson Valley’s Conway Ice Rink.
4. Stop by Crailo State Historic Site – People who have a passion for history will enjoy making a trip to Crailo State Historic Site. It focuses on providing guests with exhibits and collections relating to the Hudson Valley’s Colonial Dutch history.
5. Go to an RPI Hockey Game – Rensselaer Polytech Institute boats its own popular hockey team. If you love the sport, we recommend that you stop by for a game.
Rensselaer County is a scenic part of Upstate, New York and it offers a diverse pool of activities that make it a fun place to live. If you want to learn more about the area, don’t hesitate to ask us a question or two when you go for a tour of our apartment complex!